Flying Scotsman Centenary Collection
Romanticize about the most famous locomotive in the world as it celebrates its centenary year. The fierce and power laden green locomotive is the most iconic in the world, known for its speed, its luxury, and its majesty. Don’t miss out on marking 100 years of one of the finest pieces of British engineering with this officially licensed collection.
The collection will include 12 journeys that are part of the Centenary programme. All of these will be carried on-board the Scotsman from East Lancashire Railway to Edinburgh Waverley to mark this historic occasion. Flying Scotsman Centenary Logo gold foiled on each cover which will also have new issue Scotsman stamp and postmark alongside a Flying Scotsman label and cachet.
1. 1st-25th March, East Lancashire Railway
2. 9th March, Flying Scotsman FDC
3. 1st-16th April, National Railway Museum
4. 30th April, Bristol to Plymouth
5. 1st-24th May, Keighley and Worth Valley Railway
6. 7th June, Paddington to Cardiff
7. 10th June, Euston to Chester, Return
8. 17th June, London Victoria to Portsmourth, Return
9. 21st June, Paddington to Salisbury, Return
10. 24th June, King's Cross to Great Yarmouth, Return
11. 9th July, London Victoria to Portsmouth, Return
12. 14th August, Bluebell Railway
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.
Be one of the first to know!
We’re sorry we’re out of stock but we can let you know as soon as it's available if you enter your email address below.