Flexible Payments Options
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR COLLECTING INTEREST FREE!
FlexiPay is an interest-free way of spreading the cost of an order over a monthly period. If there is a special cover you have had your eye on for a while, a few covers, or maybe even a collection, we can reserve it for you and you can pay off the order in regular instalments. FlexiPay is completely interest-free: you do not pay any extra to have your covers reserved. The scheme is run by our lovely and very efficient Sarah so you know that you will be well looked after! Lots of collectors love their hobby but find the cost a lot to bear sometimes. We created FlexiPay so that everyone could have the chance of owning that special item that they have always wanted. It is also a good way of reserving a limited edition cover that you do not want to miss out on.
Please see below FAQ about FlexiPay.
How To Pay
1. FlexiPay is an interest free service with NO hidden charges
2. The minimum monthly instalment we can accept is £10
3. You pay the cost of your order and P&P.
4. Payment is needed by 20th of each month, if paying by cheque/Postal Order
5. Payments are processed on the 4th Tuesday of each month. In December instalments are run a week early to ensure delivery before Christmas,
With regret, we cannot offer you the date of your choice for monthly payments
6. The lowest monthly instalment we can accept is £10
7. We prefer you to give us a credit card or debit card details. We will securely store these and automatically charge the monthly instalment on the 25th of each month (or the nearest working day to that date)
1. Postage is applied to your final instalment
2. This charge is £2.95 for items under £200 and £7.50 for items over £200 (UK delivery). Or £3.95 for items under £200 and £9.95 for items over £200 (overseas delivery)
Over How Long Can You Spread Payments?
1. Payment can be spread over a maximum of 12 months.
2. FlexiPay payments cannot extend beyond 12 months from the date set up
3. We cannot reserve goods indefinitely
Making Changes To Your FlexiPay Order
1. Changes can ONLY be made BEFORE the first instalment has been made
2. We CANNOT make any changes/alterations once payments have begun
3. You can cancel your Flexi-Pay order at any point
4. You can set up a new Flexi-Pay order to run at the same time as an existing order
When Will You Get Your Order?
1. Your order will be dispatched once full payment has been received
2. Nothing will be sent until paid for in full
3. If you owe us money for anything else (not related to your FlexiPay order), you will not get your FlexiPay order until your account is cleared
What If Your Order Isn’t Ready To Send?
If any items are in production when you placed your order, there is a small risk involved. Producing covers is a risky business and we can never be sure when the covers will be ready. and sometimes on the rare occasion may not happen at all
If the goods are not ready to send when you have completed payments, this is what will happen:
- We will contact you to let you know
- We will arrange for the items to be sent to you as soon as they arrive
- We will keep you updated if the delay continues
Missed payments or declined cards
If you miss a monthly payment, this is what will happen:
1. We will contact you to resolve this issue i.e. update new card details
2. If we do not hear back from you, we will automatically add the missed payment to the end of your agreed instalment plan. This will mean your order will be increased by an extra month
If you miss a second payment, this is what will happen:
1. We will contact you giving a 2 week deadline for you to contact us
2. If we do not hear back from you in this time, we will cancel your Flexi-Pay order. We will refund payments received to your account with us
Goods remain the property of Internet Stamps Group Limited (the parent company of Buckingham Covers) until payment is received in full.
We are always delighted to hear your comments and feedback (good or bad) about how FlexiPay is working for you. You can contact us by phone 01303 278137, email us or write to us at the usual address.