So far, thanks to your generosity we have raised:
Founded by Mo Farah and his wife Tania in 2011, the Mo Farah Foundation dedicates itself to improving the lives of underprivileged and impoverished communities on both sides of the world.
Understanding the needs of the many and channelling them through sports development, health, wellbeing and education has formed the corner stone of our mission.
The aims of the Foundation include:
• Helping to provide safe drinking water and sanitation
• Improving Access to Healthcare
• Supporting Livelihoods and income generation
• Promoting education
• Identifying, nurturing and harnessing the sporting talent of young adults as part of the Olympic Legacy.
Our beneficiaries include;
• Internally displaced peoples of Somalia and Kenya affected by severe drought and conflict.
• Young people in the UK especially those from deprived backgrounds
• Motivating young people to participate in activities and healthy lifestyles.